Share the Gamification in Learning Infograhic On Your Site
Copy and paste the code below on your site to embed the gamification in learning infographic
Gamification in Learning Infographic
Onboarding and training your employees is crucial to the success of your business. Better informed employees means better
customer experiences,more sales, higher customer satisfaction, and many more desirable outcomes.
But how do we keep up with the businesses which are successfully leveraging learning?
What’s the Problem?
Employees want to feel empowered to further their careers and improve their skills.
However, they don’t feel like they have the opportunity nor the time to develop themselves.
- 74% of employees felt that they weren’t achieving their full potential at work due to lack of development opportunities.
- 1% of an average employee’s work week is available to learn something new.
- 17% are more likely to consider eLearning ineffective for employee learning, compared to effective.
Why is it Important?
The workforce of today is made up of five different generations.
It’s important to have different learning methods to fit the different learning types.
- 76% more best-in-class companies are delivering learning in different ways compared to all others.
- 69% is how much more likely an employee is to stay with the company for at least three years, when they experience a
positive and engaging onboarding process.
- 79% of organizations indicate that learning and development is critical to their organization’s ability to execute on strategy.
What is Successful Learning?
Succesful learning is a combination of three elements:
- 70% from real-life and on-the-job experiences, tasks, and problem solving.
- 20% from feedback and from observing and working with peers and role models.
- 10% from formal training
Interesting Memory Facts
- Each repetition in learning increases the optimum interval before the next repetition is needed.
- Spending time each day to remember information, such as that for exams, will greatly decrease the effects of the forgetting curve.
- 70% of a memory is lost within the first 24 hours.
- 60% of learners said they would be motivated if they had scores or points associated with leaderboards.
- 75% of participants would be more engaged if learning included gaming dynamics.
- 24% increase in knowledge retention within 5 days of using a gamified mobile training solution.
12 Benefits of Using Gamification
- Digital training is ideal because it is available 24/7.
- Ensure learner’s interest and participation.
- Improve knowledge absorption and retention.
- Reinforce important lessons and behaviours.
- Keep track of a learners progress.
- Speed up the learning curve.
- Clear learning pathways.
- Improve learning visibility with progress indicators.
- Personalize student or professional development.
- Increase learner’s ownership over their learning.
- Makes eLearning fun and interactive.
- Scalable for any number of employees.
Who Uses Gamification in Their Training?